Monday 20 February 2012

Monday

Hello all
Well I've been back on the wheel today, making even more bowls. I can't be far off completing the run of fifty of these that I'd like to make for my next firing - I'll do a count tomorrow and then move on to something else.

These ones were decorated before I went away last week. The one on the left is covered in black slip, the dots are clay from the field. The one on the right will be green.
Unfortunately this is the last picture my camera will take as the on/off switch broke after I took this shot, so there will be no more stills for a while until I can afford to buy a new one.



Here's yet another bowl throwing video - tomorrow, hopefully I'll be making something different, so I may be able to show you something more interesting!

2 comments:

Richard Law said...

Hey Doug!

Those lil dishes look really fine!

Sorry to hear about the untimely death of your camera's on-off switch. Does your video camera have a stills function perhaps? Just a thought.

Richard

doug Fitch said...

Hi Richard
Thanks :)

I think it does, but I'm going to buy a new one next week