Friday 28 March 2008

Thanks all



This is a speedy post as I've still got a night of pricing and packing ahead of me, but I want to say thanks everybody for saying all those lovely things. I feel a much more relaxed person than this time last week.

John Edgeler from The Long Room Gallery came today to collect the pots for the Winchcombe show. I can't wait to see them in a gallery environment instead of the workshop, the attic or as it has been today, the entire house in every room, on every surface. In a minute I've to go and get the London pots down and pack them ready for delivery on Sunday.

My mate and Love Daddies front man(I'll not say singer - sorry Paul) Paul Cook has just started blogging. He's a great poet and lyricist and talented wood carver. I think his posts are likely to become quite interesting as he gets the hang of this Blogger thing, check him out.

4 comments:

potterboy said...

So are we all meeting up on Friday evening? Who's coming - are you going to be there?

I love those tea pots - especially the very shiney one - but somehow I doubt I'll get there in time (I wonder whether that's one that John will swallow up himself :)

Paul Jessop said...

We are comming on Friday Night,look forward to meeting you.

Ingie Mingei said...

Hey guys, as a serious Cardew-head, I find it tough to part with any of them, but there are 70 odd tasty pots for sale. Hope to see you on Friday evening to celebrate with Doug.

Cheers !

John

doug Fitch said...

It'll be great to see you all, I'm chuffed.

Good to see you on here John