Wednesday 18 February 2009

Wednesday

Evening all

Just to say I've been off line for a few days, but all's fine, I'm just feeling a bit burned out at the moment.

The demo went well last weekend I think, although I had a nasty migraine the night before and throuhout the day because I'd got myself so stressed - ridiculous. A great pity because I ended up spending most of the time at my parents' place, in bed. Anyway, thank you to everyone who came and many thanks to the folks who bought pots. A special thank you to Sam and James for the fantastic honey.

Since I got back I've barely been to the workshop. Monday I tidied the place up and sorted it out a bit in readiness for the next big make, but the rest of the week I've been busy with the family as it's half term holidays. A couple of evenings I've been with the band, tightening up some new songs for a gig at the weekend. It'll be the first of the year for us and with a lot of new songs that I still don't know how to play yet. The band's a very important part of my life. We've been together for a few years now so it's like having a second family - We drive each other crazy too!

I just haven't been able to think about pottery very much - needed a break for a few days. I'll work late tomorrow night with Marky Mark which will probably give me the burst of positive energy that I need to get started again.




So no pot pictures, but here's one of the Love Daddies at the Aeon Festival back last year in the soggy summer.

Maybe some pots tomorrow, in the meantime, love to all.

1 comment:

ang design said...

great pic doug, hope your heads not feeling too shattered, cheers ang