Sunday 2 February 2014

Success!



We unpacked the kiln yesterday morning in torrential rain. There were a lot of beautiful pots, a bit of underfiring at the bottom as we expected, but it was a really successful firing.

We're on our way to Ruthin for today's talk, then back to Devon tonight, ready to make lots of pots in the forthcoming week. I feel like I have a new found energy, so I think the pots are going to flow - they certainly need to as my showroom is virtually empty at the moment. I'll let you know.

Happy Sunday everybody

4 comments:

Anna M. Branner said...

So many beautiful pots! I have been in a slump what with nursing Greg and his knee...Now I am anxious to hit the wheel! Fantastic.

gz said...

A good firing despite the weather!
Bring back some warm Spring weather next time you're here!!

ruip said...

Congratulations! A beautiful set pieces!

Liberty Stoneware said...

Great looking batch of pots! I love hearing Hannah's little comment and sounds with the wee pots, too!