Wednesday 3 February 2010

Evening all

Evening all.
A brief post as it's the middle of the night and I've worked a long, long day. I'll post pictures of new things that have been happening in the workshop, later.

I've listed some pots on ebay, so please forgive me if tonight's blog post is more like an advertisement. If you click on the titles under the pots, it'll take you to the relevant page.





Large jar
Large 'Medieval' jug

Harvest jug

Well that's it for now, I need some zzzzz's, goodnight all, have a good Wednesday.

6 comments:

Ron said...

Well done getting the pots up on ebay. Not sure I'll have those new 'ideas' to run by you this week after all. Oh well. Chat soon. Have a good hump day.

cookingwithgas said...

oh-that is a lovely jar!

Hollis Engley said...

Lovely pots, Doug. I'm with Meredith. Love that jar.

Anna M. Branner said...

Yum, love the jar and the mug! Wish it would ship to the US. Id bid in a heart beat!

doug Fitch said...

Thanks all. I filled the thing in wrong, I'm happy to send the pots anywhere in the world, it won't let me change it now.

Anonymous said...

beautiful jar... i love that semimatte sheen