Wednesday 24 February 2010

Dry wood is very good.

Just home after another marathon day. Today's job was to cut and stack a big pile of wood that I had outside. It's been a soggy day today, but I had warm clothes on and once I'd got started, it was a pleasure to be working outside in the open. Marky Mark came over early in the evening and we finished the job just before it went dark.



Sawn and stacked and in the dry - hurrah, I was worrying about the fact I hadn't done that job yet whilst lying awake at 2.30 this morning after the stupid cats had woken me up.



Slippy dishes.



This lady was the tightest of fits in the biscuit kiln, but thankfully she did fit, albeit in a slightly dodgy manner - phew, that was a bit stressful!

Bath, bed, bye for now :-)

4 comments:

ang design said...

wow talk about snug!!! a good days work mr fitch..

Ron said...

Good to have the wood in the dry. That was a tight fit.

Anna M. Branner said...

Cant wait to see "the little woman" all glazed and fired up!

Matt Grimmitt said...

Partyyyyyyyyyyyyy (wood)!