Monday 27 July 2009

Stuff from the last week

It's been a busy few days, hence the lack of blogging. Also there's something badly wrong with this computer - it takes an age even to open an email.

Anyway, here is a selection of pictures of what's been going on during the last week. These pots will be going with me to Art in Clay in Hatfield, where I'll be meeting up with Ron and Sarah Philbeck - I'm really looking forward to that.

Tomorrow we're off on our hols for a week, so this blog's going to be quiet again - I probably won't get a chance to update until I get back from Hatfield. Take care all, be happy.







4 comments:

Ron said...

The pots looks sweet, but that kitty looks really sweet.

Gary's third pottery blog said...

LOVE the chicken banks and the kitty!

Sister Creek Potter said...

Wow, everything looks great--your beautiful pots AND the work on the studio has really paid off, it seems. I can see that some little thing has stolen your heart! Give Ron and Sara a hug for me! Enjoy! Gay

Anonymous said...

Amazing to see your workings..Thanks for sharing..



___________________
Andrew
We do your Marketing for best sales