Sunday 12 July 2009

My ugly mug

I've been sent a few pictures lately from last month's events, so here's a selection of them.






These two pictures were taken at The Contemporary Craft Fair at Bovey Tracey, by Susanne Haines of Dartmoor Magazine.



This shot(showing my classic crooked English smile), was also taken at Bovey by the owner of these jugs - thank you Kevin.



Tom Skeen's girlfriend Alis took this one at the Slipware weekend at Taena. The silly hat was keeping my head warm after my recent haircut - I hadn't seen my ears for five years until a couple of days before the picture was taken.





These were taken by Karen Edwards during my demo at Rufford.

Thank you all.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

not ugly at all, the happy smiling potter mug

FuturePrimitive Soap Co. said...

lovely jugs you got there douglas. x hope you are well x

doug Fitch said...

Ha! :)

ang design said...

great hat- suits ya.. and excellent shots Susanne, Alis and Karen..