Thursday 12 March 2009

Thursday

Been sticking things to pots all day. The deco is all from stuff that I see around me daily, leaves, fir cones, trees in the orchards etcI .



I've worked a long, long day again. Tomorrow will be the last major making day, so I need to think carefully what I'm lacking. More jugs needed perhaps?



One thing's for sure, it's going to be another busy one, still lots to make and lots to decorate. I'm just getting into the swing again, and as ever, I need another week to do all the things I want to do. Oh well, off to Scotland next week so that's not going to happen. I haven't had time to think about the trip to Scotland yet, which is a good thing as I haven't had time to worry about it yet either.

Right now, I've got to sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

7 comments:

Ron said...

Talked to Hannah tonight. She's looking forward to you and Matt coming up. Hope it goes well, surely you'll be getting used to being in front of the crowd before long. You'd better seeing how you're making these grand pots. Gonna be in high demand.

Dan Finnegan said...

Good god, those are beauties. I'm coming back to Britain for 6 weeks this summer and I've got to get one of these jugs of yours..or two...or???

Anonymous said...

great pic... with the sketches as a backdrop, really like the little oakish leaves on the outer two jugs.

Amy said...

You make it look so easy. Wish I could just jump and come over to the show or whatever it's called in Scotland.

Paul Jessop said...

As Ever Chap Nice Jugs !
Have fun in scottie land.

ang design said...

oh such lovely sprigging...

doug Fitch said...

Cheers all, thatnks for taking time to drop by.

RP. Yes, I'm doing a few demos this year - a bit scary. I guess you're right, I'll get used to it - don't like it at the moment though!

Hey Dan it'd be great to catch up with you while you're over, when are you here?

Amy, I reckon one day I'll get brave and come over there to Clayworks and do a demo if Ron will have me, maybe next year.