Thursday 5 March 2009

It was a surprise to wake up to snow again this morning - there I was thinking Spring had arrived. The boys' school was closed so they had a day at home.



I walked to work across the fields. It was beautiful.



More little lambs.



Then I had a really productive day of making. Marky Mark and I worked on until eight this evening. Earlier in the day I discovered £30 in a jacket pocket that I didn't know I had, so I took Hil out for a beer tonight which was very nice.

Mark has the day off work tomorrow so we're going to dig a drainage trench to stop the kiln shed flooding, before heading up to Nic's in the evening for his belated birthday party.

Time for bed, goodnight.

2 comments:

Jude said...

"A beer".....is that how much "a beer" costs in England these days!!
I'll have to watch my pennies when I come over to London next week...

Gary's third pottery blog said...

Pretty snow, eh? Oh man, lost money found....