Monday 29 September 2008

My workshop



Well this is a little video stream of my 'tidy' workshop. It's spotless by my standards, it's just the camera that makes it look chaotic, honestly. Certainly the place is the most organised it's been for a long time.

Alex will be with me at lunchtime tomorrow. I've been feeling really nervous about the film thing. Alex has made a number of films about different craftspeople so in spite of the nerves, I'm flattered that he should consider what I'm doing, worth documenting. I hope he isn't disappointed.

I'll get some more video stuff shot later in the week. Bye for now.

6 comments:

Ron said...

Looks good. Have fun tomorrow!

Becky said...

Nice, Doug. And the nat sound is cool too - are those crickets I hear maybe? And a clock? (Or is that the Love Daddies metronome...not that you guys need one.) Look forward to more!

ang design said...

Obligatory studio guitar covered in clay?....

Hannah said...

bloody norah! that's amazing. did you find your missing nuts while you were tidying?

Anonymous said...

Your studio looks great,,not chaotic at all.
First time being to your blog since moving it over from the other address. Look forward to reading more!
Cheers!
Anne

Paul Jessop said...

Well I wasnt going to say anything Mr Fitch, but you could probebly rent your workshop out for the next Jiff advert it's so Cleeeeeaaaannnn !!!