Saturday 7 June 2008

Today at Bovey Tracey


Here's a speedy post. It's the middle of the night and I've been at the workshop decorating after the day in Bovey Tracey. The show's going ok. Blogger Paul and Marion came to the Private View last night, good to see them. Need to sell more pots, two more days to do it in. Will try and get some more shots over the weekend.

I wonder how the opening went tonight in Winchcombe. There are some amazing Cardew pots in the show, try and get along if you can, I had a sneaky preview of a few of them a while ago.

Got Hannah and Paul Young coming over tomorrow evening after the show to see my workshop. It's all a bit messy - oh well, I can't imagine they'd expect anything else.

Happy weekend everybody

6 comments:

Sister Creek Potter said...

It looks great. Thanks for taking the time to share it with us! Fondly, Gay

klineola said...

I AGREE. The pots look great, all so nicely arranged. I hope it will be better this weekend. You've certainly done your part. Wish I could grab holt a one of them jugs! Best of luck from NC.

Matt Grimmitt said...

Hello there, wish I could be there to see you all again. Hope it goes well for you Doug, fingers crossed.
Speak to you soon, and if you are firing next weekend I will be there this time if you need an extra pair of slightly shakey red hands!

Ron said...

Indeed. Looks grand. You look dapper too there in that crisp white shirt, don't go wearing it to the workshop now.
I like the little jars with handles. I hadn't noticed them having the handles before.
best, Ron

Margaret Brampton said...

Hope all went well down in Bovey Tracey. Your stall is looking good.How are Hannah and Paul getting on? It's great you can keep us all updated on your progress.

Anonymous said...

That's a very impressive collection. Good Luck!!!