Thursday 12 September 2013

sliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiippppy jugs

Already I'm getting behind with blogging. I've been working some very long days, early in to the morning hours.
I've been decorating the jugs that I made earlier in the week.
Wet slip, always a beautiful sight.

Bernard has been keeping me company. He's a sweet little cat, no trouble at all.

Tapered jug with applied decoration.

Today I'm going to make a couple of big pots for my solo exhibition at Thoresby Hall, with the Oakwood Gallery, which opens in October.


I feel like I'm so behind with everything at the moment, I'm going to have to work some long hours in the forthcoming weeks. I've found it difficult getting the drive and confidence that I need to function properly in recent weeks, but things seem to be steadily coming together now at last and the inspiration is returning.

Well I'd better go and make some pots, happy Thursday everybody.





1 comment:

Mr. Young said...

Always love watching the videos!